Standard DVR Receivers
DISH Player DVR's allow you to control how you watch television. Now you can record your shows and watch them when you want and how you want. You can skip the commercials on your recording or even pause live TV when the telephone rings. With up to 100 hours of recording time, you can record the whole season of your favorite show. DISH DVR receivers only cost $6/month more than standard receivers.
Dual DVR 625 (SD/DVR)
Standard-definition receiver for 2 TV
Advanced dual tuner, two TV output satellite receiver and integrated digital video recorder (DVR). DISH Player-DVR 625's dual tuners and two TV outputs provide the unique ability to record two shows simultaneously as well as allow for independent viewing of live satellite TV programming and recorded events when connected to two televisions.
- Dual satellite tuners that provide several multi-room viewing options
- DVR so you can pause, record, and playback TV
- Watch one show while recording another at the same time
- Watch a pre-recorded show while recording two separate shows at the same time
- 250 GB hard drive
- Display resolutions: 480i
- Dolby® Digital audio
- Picture-in-picture (PIP) feature so you can watch two things on one screen
- Up to 9-day extended Electronic Programming Guide
DISH AND BLOCKBUSTER
ARE NOW FAMILY.
Thousands of Streaming Shows and Movies!
With Blockbuster @Home you've got the best of Hollywood plugged right in to your TV! Enjoy thousands of steaming shows and movies and even get DVDs delivered by mail as well as the latest video games! We'll even upgrade you to Blue-Rays at no extra charge!